We collect personal information about You in the following ways:
- when You subscribe to our services, newsletter or fill out a form;
- when You use some specific features;
- when You submit a query or request to us.
In some cases we may be required by law to collect certain types of personal information about You. Where we collect personal information from You, we will generally do so ourselves. However, in some cases we may collect personal information from a third party, such as through our representatives, contractors who provide services to us, or third parties who refer You to us because they think You may be interested in our products or services.
The kinds of personal information that we collect and hold about You may include:
- identifying information, such as Your name;
- contact and login information, such as Your e-mail address, or phone number;
- sport related information, such as Your date of birth, gender activity and location tracking;
- records of our communications with You, including any messages You send to us.
Without this information, we may not be able to provide You with our products or services (or with all of the features and functionality offered by our products or services) or to respond to queries or requests that You submit to us. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We may use Your personal information for the following purposes:
- to verify Your identity when You are dealing with us;
- to determine Your eligibility for any of our products or services;
- to answer Your queries or requests;
- to enable us to provide our products and services and personalise Your experience by better responding to Your individual needs;
- to improve our website based on Your information and feedback;
- to process transactions;
- to send periodic emails for keeping You informed of our activities, such as information and updates, occasional news, updates, related product or service information;
- to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations (including but not limited to verifying Your identity and obtain additional information when appropriate);
- to manage and resolve any legal or commercial complaints or issues; and
- to carry out planning and forecasting activities and other internal processes.
We may from time to time use Your personal information in order to send You marketing materials about products or services that we think You may be interested in (including in some cases products and services that are provided by a third party). We may not use Your personal information unless we have received Your consent. You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link on our e-mails or by contacting us at email@example.com.
We may use Your following personal information for the purpose of direct marketing:
- identifying information, such as Your name;
- contact information, such as Your e-mail address or phone number;
- products and services portfolio information and demographic data held by us from time to time.
We may use Your personal information to market products and/or services to You, in each case subject to our legal and regulatory obligations.
If we use Your personal information in any direct marketing communications, You have the right to request that we provide You with the source of that personal information. There is no fee for requesting this information. We will provide You with the source of the personal information, unless it is impracticable or unreasonable to do so.
Please indicate Your consent to receiving information relating to the above by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may also use and disclose Your information for other purposes in accordance with Your requests or instructions.
- Your representatives, advisers and others You have authorized to interact with us on Your behalf;
- our staff, contractors, advisers and consultants who need the information to discharge their duties;
- related entities within our company;
- our business partners;
our agents and service providers that assist us in operating our website, providing products and services to You, or otherwise conducting our business;
- other parties for marketing, advertising and other uses;
prospective purchasers of all or part of our entity or shares in a related entity;
- professional advisers who we engage to provide advice on our business;
- and government authorities who ask us to disclose that information, or to other people as required by law.
Even if You do not request access to and/or correct Your personal information held by us, if we are satisfied that, having regard to the reasons for which we hold Your personal information, that personal information is inaccurate, incomplete, out-of-date, irrelevant or misleading, we may take reasonable steps to correct that information.
By using our site, providing personal information and/or using any of our products or services, You agree that: